Renewing Your Library Materials
All library materials can be renewed once if no one else has requested the item.
There are three ways to renew your materials: online, by phone, or in the library.
If the library is closed or you have trouble renewing online, you can leave a message with your name and phone number and we will renew your items for you when we reopen.
How to Renew your Materials Online
Library materials may be renewed once if no one else has requested the item. In order to renew library materials online, you must enter the CONNECT Regional Catalog system by clicking on the link on the top menu bar or by clicking on this link. Then follow these steps:
- Enter User ID (your library card barcode) without spaces and PIN (your PIN is CHANGEME unless you have changed it)
- Click on Display User information tab.
- Click on the word
- Select items to renew by clicking in check boxes to left of title.
- Click on RENEW SELECTED ITEMS bar at the BOTTOM of the page.
- Review Summary Screen.
- Note which items renewed, then click OK.