New Book Club Comes to RML
Book & Bagels is Richmond Library's new book club for morning people. Get together over coffee etc. each month to discuss a pre-selected book. We meet upstairs at Richmond Library. We'll bring the coffee and bagels, you bring a favorite read.
Books we've read:
- Loving Frank – Horan
- Ethan Frome - Wharton
- Animal Vegetable Miracle – Kingsolver
- Plum Wine – Davis Gardner
- Glass Castle - Walls
- Art of Racing in the Rain – Stein
- Geography of Bliss – Weiner
- One Thousand White Women – Fergus
- The Beautiful Things that Heaven Bears – Mengestu
- Plainsong – Haruf
- The Help – Stockett
- The Forgotten Garden - Morton
- The Catcher in the Rye - Salinger
- I Know This Much is True - Wally Lamb
- Cutting for Stone - Abraham Verghese
- Coming in the Fall --> The Tiger's Wife - Tea Obreht
Order Extra Copies of a Book for your Book Club
The library can obtain multiple copies of a single title for your book club through interlibrary loan. Titles must be older than a year. Please contact email@example.com for more information.
Resources for Book Clubs and Book Ideas
- Book Movement -- A site that gives book clubs a way to recommend books to each other on a national level.
- Bookspace -- Hennepin County (Minnesota) Library's information page about book clubs.
- IndieBound's Next List -- This independent booksellers site features monthly picks by book store owners.
- Overbooked -- A resource for readers providing timely information about fiction and readable nonfiction.
- Reading Group Guides -- The online community for reading groups, a how-to site that answers most questions about reading groups.